New Voices – Community Engagement
The Allston Brighton CDC’s New Voices program is helping to build a stronger and more stable community by supporting you and your neighbors in achieving neighborhood improvement projects that you care about on your block.
New Voices is a neighborhood improvement project “incubator” —
If you have an idea for a neighborhood project that will improve the quality of life, bring neighbors together, create a safe and more stable community, or is just a fun or cool project for the neighborhood, we help you make it a reality!
- Plan a project work plan
- Recruit your friends in neighbors to lend a hand
- Connect to local resources and other community leaders
- Navigate city agencies for permits and resources
- Develop fundraising skills to support your project
- Make your idea for a neighborhood improvement project a reality!
Check out these current New Voices projects:
What’s your idea for making Allston Brighton a stronger community?
contact ABCDC: email@example.com